Dataiku is looking for a Curriculum Development Specialist to join our Academic Programs team in the US. In this role, you will become an expert in higher education and develop real-world knowledge in analytics / tools valued among faculty and senior administrators.
Your core responsibility will be in designing and facilitating a comprehensive set of curriculum(s) and content for universities and colleges across the U.S. This content will be comprised of a variety of materials, including written how-tos, tutorials, use cases and full semester length courses.
This position can be based in our headquarters in New York City, or remotely in the United States.
- Develop training and teaching content and materials using interactive and engaging instructional techniques including written and video
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, research content, and develop curriculum and foundation materials that can be deployed at the graduate level
- Follow a processes and procedure by which new content is created, updated, reviewed, and published
- Experience conducting traditional classroom and/or web-based, e-learning and blended learning delivery curriculum in a higher education setting
- In-depth knowledge of statistical and data science concepts
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey core organizational value propositions as well as be conversant in a variety of topics directly related to higher education
- Prior experience using Dataiku software is highly valued
- Prior experience using other statistical software (R & Python)
- Experience with the greater data ecosystem (e.g. RDBMS, Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes)
- Professional knowledge of content production concepts and tools including Git, Restructured Text (RST), and Sphinx
- Willingness to work on a team and in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- PhD, STEM, Data Science or MBA preferred
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness