Alliances Director - Northern Europe
Dataiku is looking for a Director of Alliances to join our Northern Europe organization, covering the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, the Nordics and the Middle-East. Since the launch of our company in 2013, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This is a new position due to business expansion, with responsibility for an already existing set of partners and with the objective of forming new Alliances. We are simply looking to expand on our early momentum with partners.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Data Science and AI and who can tie the value of ‘Data Science Studio’ (DSS) to the offer of our partners, both from product and GTM standpoints.
The role consists of engaging with partners at a corporate level and to develop relationships in the field, to facilitate concrete partnering between Sales teams. The Alliances Director is responsible for those partners, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with them.
The role also includes the management of a Technical Alliances Manager\Solution Architect and potentially additional team members in the future.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Alliances Director is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
• 5-10+ year experience in developing Alliances and revenue-generating partner relationships
• Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration, AI, etc.
• Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer/partner interactions
• Background in positioning innovation and new concepts
• Strong ability to develop a vision match with partners and to cultivate champions within those organizations.
• Ability to articulate competitive positioning and differentiation
• Strong presentation, negotiation, and business planning skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to adapt to change
• Travel 20% to 30%
PREFERRED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• Early startup\high-growth company experience
• Some direct sales, business consulting, and/or systems integration experience
• Established business network in the territory
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.