Account Executive - Minneapolis
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team in the Minneapolis territory.
Since the launch of our company in the US, we have experienced explosive growth and growing market demand. This individual contributor position is a new position due to business expansion, with responsibility for an extensive central territory.
We’re looking for someone who can bring their passion and energy for Advanced Analytics and Big Data while selling a cutting-edge analytics platform and building long-term relationships with top-tier clients.
The role consists of engaging prospects and customers on the topics of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and helping them develop a more efficient approach leveraging the Data Science Studio platform. The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, including leveraging and managing various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 5-10+ years experience in software and analytics field sales
- Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions.
- Understanding of the AI and ML marketplace, and perspective on industry trends and areas of opportunity and value
- Travel 30 to 50%
- Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early start-up experience
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end data science collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how teams work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, GE, NPR, Capgemini, Kuka Robots, Unilever, Sephora, BNP Paribas, and many more. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.