Innovation Project Manager in Artificial Intelligence
Dataiku is looking for a Innovation Project Manager in Artificial Intelligence Applications to coordinate its research and innovation programs in our office in Paris. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, detailed oriented, and has a scientific/technical background.
The Innovation Project Manager in Artificial Intelligence Applications will work closely with all teams involved in Artificial Intelligence at Dataiku, especially the Engineering team and the Data Science Team. Her/His work will cover the sourcing of Artificial Intelligence Innovative Project in Europe. The candidate will have to reach out to the ecosystem of AI startups, NGOs in need of AI technologies or large corporation to initiate partnerships in that regard.
- A first experience in business development, ideally in the IT industry
- Strong writing and communication skills in both French and English
- Strong ability to develop alignment across different teams
Bonus points for any of these
- You are familiar (or eager to learn) the concept of data science, machine learning
- You are not afraid to discuss cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and like to popularize high level concepts to non-experts
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.