Internship - Country Director Right-Hand - London
We are looking for a dynamic intern to help with our Sales & marketing strategy and execution for 3 to 6 months. Located in London, you will directly report to our VP UK & Ireland. Your role will be to participate in the definition and execution of our different sales & marketing activities.
As a Sales & Marketing Assistant, your main responsibilities will be :
- Organising events all over Europe (Conventions, Meetups, User groups, Seminars, Breakfast Conferences) by assisting in event research, coordination, design, set-up, and follow-up
- Co-designing future strategic campaigns and identifying potential go-to-market strategies for the UK for NGOs & Academics
- Undertaking studies on the Analytics market in the UK & ireland
- Developing social media presence for the UK office
- Co-developing sales enablement tools for the sales team
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in a constantly evolving work environment
- Some experience in the marketing field, start ups, or business development
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis - experience with code is a plus
- Organised and interested in working in a fast-paced environment
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Work well with extremely smart engineers, designers, sales managers, and, of course, marketers
- Already know the wonders of Dataiku DSS, Hubspot, Active Campaign, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, and, eventually, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Aren't afraid to learn all about Hadoop, Spark, Scala, overfitting, and Gradient Boosting Trees
- Don't care too much about your weight (Breakfast, Data Beers, and chouquettes available all year-long)
Dataiku is widely recognised as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. The UK office is located in the City, at a WeWork location!