Recruitment and School Relations Assistant - Internship
We are looking for a dynamic Recruitment and School Relations Assistant to join us for a 6-months internship. You'll be an active member of our growth in assisting our Recruiters in all recruitment aspects.
After a first period of onboarding, you will:
- Ensure to our candidates a great experience in scheduling interviews with different stakeholders in a timely manner ;
- Coordinate our employment branding efforts in being active in the community: events organisation/coordination (school events, meetup, Devoxx,...), posting on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter,...) ;
- Participate actively in sourcing talents ;
- Handle full recruitment process for internships' positions.
This internship might be for you if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment ;
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches ;
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement ;
- You must be fluent in both French and English ;
- You are highly organized and have ability to work independently.
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.