Data Ops Engineer / Hadoop Architect (EMEA/UK)
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Data Ops Engineer to support the deployment of its Data Science Platform for our customers in EMEA.
The role consists in supporting enterprise deployment of our Data Science product, by designing and supporting large scale architecture.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Data Science Platform Engineer is likely to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management and Engineering, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku growth. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Understand customer requirements in terms of scalability, availability and security and provide architecture recommendation
- Support the deployment of Dataiku DSS in a large variety of environments
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stack
- Troubleshoot runtime issues
- 3+ years in a similar experience with the Hadoop ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Linux system administration experience
- Familiarity with configuration management system (ansible...)
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS and Azure
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP and Kerberos
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
Dataiku process your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.