Business Development Representative - France
We are looking for a results-driven and hands-on Business Development Representative to lead Dataiku business development activities. Located in Paris, your role will be to identify and qualify new sales opportunities to grow Dataiku sales for France and Asia. You must have the ability to understand the sales development process and technology stack and ensure its adoption. We need a self-starter motivated to constantly improve and optimize the process to drive performance.
Key job responsibilities:
- Manage a large volume of daily inbound leads - connecting via phone, email and Linkedin and qualifying them
- Engage with our Sales and Marketing executives to design, research and execute outbound vertical and/or geographical markets campaigns to grow sales pipeline in a dedicated territory
- Work with our Sales Executives to prospect and close large enterprise deals
- Educate and nurture early-phase prospects for potential future opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of Dataiku DSS and its value proposition and an understanding of the Big Data ecosystem to converse with data and business leaders from SMB to high-growth companies, to large multinationals in industries such as e-commerce, retail, bank, insurance, utilities, and transport
- Analyze and report on your weekly activities to identify potential optimizations
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have some relevant experience and proven success in sales or business development in the software / tech industry or in a startup
- You have demonstrated organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle pressure and a high volume of tasks in a result-oriented environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- You are analytical and understand the need to track everything you do
- You are really interested in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analysis
This position is ideal for junior or recently graduated profile.
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku process your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.