Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Manager
Seeking a motivated and experienced Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Manager to generate and nurture our B2B sales pipeline. This person will be responsible for developing and building demand generation and digital marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
The Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Manager will assist in developing and execute on the demand generation strategy for the business. This person will serve as the expert in demand generation with a critical focus on scaling our customer base through online marketing.
The individual will be tasked with leading online initiatives that leverage data and hyper-targeting technologies to acquire and nurture qualified leads and build pipeline growth.
- Recommend and execute strategies to develop quality traffic to the company’s website and online experiences, drive online traffic and conversion to opportunities
- Track and scrutinize pipeline sourced from marketing channels from lead creation to opportunity and analyze information to improve decision making
- Develop and run topical multi-touch, multi-attribution and ABM digital campaigns
- Manage and expand the capabilities of our marketing automation system and implement and maintain integrations with third-party platforms
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support a rapidly growing organization
- Manage priorities and timelines effectively to meet critical deadlines
- Train and collaborate with other teams on relevant campaigns
- Collaborate with internal web development and creative resources
- Manage and collaborate with SEM agencies and 3rd parties to scale demand generation campaigns
- Expert understanding of SEO, SEM and Email Marketing principles
- Experience working in data and analytics
- Experience maintaining MarTech (Hubspot) and Paid platforms tech stack.
- Experience managing others
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation/marketing automation experience
- Proven success in enabling organization or business unit to achieve its revenue goals through building highly effective demand programs
- Expert in lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation and targeting
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, technology and executive teams
- Understanding of demand generation best practices, especially in relation to digital prospect journeys
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting, and translating information into consumable executive-level updates
- Superior project management and organization skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Big picture thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Results oriented; highly analytical and metrics driven
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Self-starter who takes initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent design aesthetic
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end data science collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how teams work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, GE, NPR, Capgemini, Kuka Robots, Unilever, Sephora, BNP Paribas, and many more. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.