Sales Enablement Specialist
Dataiku is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Growth team in NYC/Paris/London. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, has excellent verbal and written expression skills, a sharp analytical mind, and has a strong interest for data science/artificial intelligence.
The Sales Enablement specialist acts as a liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product efforts in order to improve the overall efficiency of Dataiku's sales teams. The Sales Enablement specialist will be responsible for:
- Creating written and video content to educate sales team and advance deals such as scripts, ad hoc demos, sales arguments, industry specific best practices
- Supporting the training of sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Ensuring centralization and easy access of all material relevant for sales teams
- Monitor adoption of sales enablement material, tools and processes and adjust directions accordingly
- 2+ years experience in marketing or sales positions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Both a listener and a story-teller
- Being at ease with technology in general
- Being adaptable and feeling comfortable with a fast changing work environment
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Bonus points for any of these:
- You are familiar with Data science, Machine learning concepts
- You have a sales or sales enablement experience
- You feel comfortable doing business on Monday and giving a class on Tuesday.
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.