DACH Marketing Associate
We are looking for a dynamic marketing junior to help with our marketing strategy and execution starting ASAP. Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Manager, this position can be based in Munich, Berlin or Paris.
Your role will be to participate in the definition and execution of all our different marketing activities.
As a Junior Marketer, your main responsibilities will be :
- Co-designing future strategic campaigns and identifying potential go-to-market strategies for DACH (for specific geographies, industries, cross-industry use cases, and user profiles);
- Tooling expert: managing online paid advertisement, campaign set-up and monitoring on Hubspot, AdWords, Linkedin, Outbrain..., marketing analytics in Google Analytics or Dataiku DSS ;
- Developing campaigns and writing content for target personas;
- Organizing events in DACH (Conventions, Meetups, User groups, Seminars, Breakfast Conferences) by assisting in event research, coordination, design, set-up, and follow-up
- Tracking your impact with KPIs and improving it.
- Communicating efficiently with the rest of the customer team: understanding their needs for successful closing.
- Native-level german speaker. English mandatory. French a welcome plus.
- Self motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Ambitious, smart, quick and have a great sense of initiative
- Proven Track-Record in the B2B/Tech marketing field
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Work well with extremely smart engineers, designers, sales managers, and, of course, marketers
- Already know the wonders of Dataiku DSS, Hubspot, Salesforce, Active Campaign, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, and, eventually, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Got a Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis
- Don't care too much about your weight (Breakfast, Data Beers, and chouquettes available all year-long)
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Breakfast, Data Beers, and chouquettes available all year-long
- You'll work with the best team ever. Probably. I mean, who knows?
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms two years in a row. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness.