Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for an outstanding software test engineer.
Our R&D team creates Dataiku DSS, a cutting-edge product that allows data analysts to discover hidden insights. As a software engineer in test, your mission will be to ensure that we only deliver highest-quality products to our customers. You will play a crucial role in our success by helping our users have the best possible experience.
DSS is built on modern Web technologies (single page webapp with AngularJS) and integrates with a very large ecosystem of big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, MPP databases, Cloud services, ...) . Our software testing stack includes developer-led unit tests, automated backend integration testing, automated browser-side testing and some manual frontend testing.
At Dataiku, developers are involved in writing part of the automated integration tests together with the QA team.
As a software engineer in test, you responsibilities will include:
- Working on advanced automated test suites to exercice our applications at all levels
- Helping build and expand our test infrastructure and frameworks (virtual machines, containers, auto-provisioning, UI testing, ...)
- Ensuring that lessons are learnt from bugs in production
- Defining manual testing plans
- Working with the developers to ensure that they deliver testable code
You are the ideal recruit if:
- You have a passion for quality and a good attention to details
- You are not scared about technical challenges and technologies diversity
- You have a prior experience working on automated testing of an end-to-end application
- You know that Selenium is not only the name of the 34th element
Experience with testing single-page web applications is a big plus, as is experience with big data technologies