Salesforce Administrator / Sales Operations
As the first Salesforce Administrator at Dataiku, you will be responsible for the overall operation, adoption and maintenance of our Salesforce implementation.You will be part of the global Tools & Analytics team and you will interact with the full Dataiku organization to ensure our CRMs and tools properly support our business and processes as well as build new innovative tools that will both facilitate operations and help with the scale-up of the organization.
The ideal candidate is detailed oriented, analytical, and passionate about business operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Salesforce operation and expansion
- Act as the primary administrator of Dataiku's Salesforce CRM, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom objects, custom fields, reports, dashboards, and page layouts.
- Work with each department (Marketing, SDR, Sales, Customer Success, Finance...) to set-up new business process to help the start-up to grow, and implement in Salesforce these processes (fields, workflows, custom objects, page layouts, reports...)
- Maintain user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies, etc.
- Continually cleanse the database ensuring data accuracy
- Implement custom functionalities in Salesforce (Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce) when default layouts or workflows are limited.
- Support users and adoption
- Provides day-to-day support for Salesforce user including implementation, user adoption, system configuration
- Oversee Salesforce trainings and onboarding (videocall or in the different Dataiku offices)
- Develop innovative applications
- As part of the Tools & Analytics team, you will take initiative to develop new apps (inside Salesforce or inside our own software, Dataiku DSS) to support the growth of the company.
- Utilizes analytical skills to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience working with the Salesforce CRM tool
• Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Certified Administrator, or comparable skill level acquired through extensive experience
• Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
• Experience with APEX development
• Analytical skills and a passion for building stuffs with data
Bonus points for any of these:
- You have played with Salesforce REST API
- You are not afraid to open a code editor (or Dataiku DSS!) to code in HTML, SQL, or Python.
- You are familiar with Big Data concepts - data science, machine learning...
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris/New-York
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.