Data Ops AI Architect
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Data Ops Engineer / AI platform architect to support the deployment of its Enterprise AI/Platform. The position is either remote, or at the company HQ in downtown Manhattan, New York
The role consists in supporting enterprise deployment of our Data Science product (https://www.dataiku.com/), by designing and supporting large scale architecture.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Data Science Platform Engineer is likely to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management and Engineering, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku growth. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Understand customer requirements in terms of scalability, availability and security and provide architecture recommendation
- Support the deployment of Dataiku DSS in a large variety of environments
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stack
- Troubleshoot runtime issues
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Linux system administration experience
- Familiarity with configuration management system
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS and Azure
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP and Kerberos
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
- Opportunity to have significant responsibility at Dataiku early on and help scale the company in a meaningful and measurable way.
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series C in December 2018 with Iconiq Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their highly selective investment strategy. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.