Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Drive Dataiku's growth as part of our Customer Success team
The Dataiku Customer Success Manager is responsible for serving a portfolio of large enterprise accounts. This position proactively works with a broad set of stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Dataiku’s software & services. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Dataiku teams and partners to exceed customer expectations. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion & retention.
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts including some of the world’s leading organizations in industries such as financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, manufacturing and technology.
- Gain an understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes and help a large number of licensed users achieve these goals via Dataiku’s Data Science Studio (DSS) & Services.
- Help clients translate the business use cases they’re trying to crack into data science solutions.
- Partner with Dataiku Implementation Managers and Data Scientists to ensure successful deployment and engagement with DSS.
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage DSS to implement data science projects from design to production.
- Implement customer engagement strategies including consistent Executive Business Reviews.
- Leverage Customer Health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Dataiku’s Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed, interacting with Customer Support, escalating customer issues as needed and identifying solutions/resources.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow library of customer testimonials.
- Inform customers of Dataiku’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to Dataiku’s Product team.
- Stay current customers on Dataiku’s products, competitive landscape & data science trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team methodologies.
Core Skills & Talents:
- Passion for serving large organizations and for data science.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts and IT.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, data science or similar study. MBA, Masters in Computer Science or similar degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of databases and big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred.
- Validated results in prior role.
- 5-15 years of prior account management, customer success, consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Increased depth & breadth of product adoption across customer accounts.
- Identification of additional revenue opportunities for Dataiku Sales team.
- High revenue retention with limited churn & downsells.
- Verifiable customer proof points, references and case studies across customer portfolio.
- High NPS & Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the Big Data ecosystem. In December 2018, we raised a $101M Series C led by ICONIQ Capital to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the downtown New York with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!