HR Assistant (internship)
Working with the HR team and the Finance team, you will be handling the HR Admin in France, the UK, Netherlands and Germany in a fast growing environment. This internship is a great opportunity to learn more about operational HR, strategic HR and international HR.
As an HR Assistant Intern, your main responsibilities will be split between:
HR administration (70%)
- Being an initial point of contact to employees and managers’ questions on HR matters;
- Onboarding new hires – draft contracts, process new hires paperwork and HR induction;
- Providing International HR Administration and continual monitoring of employees’ files & HR Database including processing change forms, employee letters, monitoring probation periods, record keeping and electronic file maintenance;
- Managing employees’ benefits (pension enrollment, health insurance...);
- Legal watch.
HR projects (30%)
- Diversity (disability policy…);
- Expatriates policy;
For this internship position, we do not value experience. We value your willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
- You are willing to learn (obviously :-) );
- You are highly organized and have ability to work independently;
- You are able to communicate in both French and English;
- You are currently studying in a HR Master degree;
- You are passionate by one or several areas of HR (compensation and benefit, corporate social responsibility ...);
- You understand that confidentiality is one of the core value of a HR professional.
You might be a fit for Dataiku if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement.
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.