Technical Recruiter (NYC)
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to join Dataiku.
Dataiku’s HR team is looking for a driven Technical Recruiter with experience of working in a fast-paced target driven environment. The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals for our office in New-York.
Ensuring that Dataiku has the right people in the business is critical to our future success. As such, this vacancy plays an important role in supporting a recruitment drive within our Data Science, Sales and R&D functions. This is a diverse role that will include overseeing advertising, directly sourcing via LinkedIn and other channels, screening, running assessment centres, getting involved in meetups and more.
- Manage end to end recruitment processes across Data Science, Sales and R&D
- Working alongside hiring managers to understand individual vacancies
- Manage the recruitment advertising across online platforms
- Proactively source talent for Dataiku by actively networking, headhunting and via referrals
- Track recruitment and keep up to date records of activity on candidate tracking system and produce regular and ad-hoc reports on recruitment activities and processes
- A minimum of 5 years recruitment experience (in-house or agency)
- Experience in recruiting for at least two related discipline (Data Science, R&D, Sales)
- Demonstrable experience of telephone interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Experience of working with a high volume of vacancies
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Experience in pro-active candidate acquisition using a variety of tools and methods
- The ability to work towards deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- High-growth startup, backed by a NYC-based VC
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brillant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office
- You will be part of a great adventure, joining a young company with great momentum and a promising future