Talent Acquisition Partner
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join Dataiku.
Dataiku’s HR team is looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Partner with experience of working in a fast-paced target driven environment. The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals for our office in New-York and throughout the US.
Ensuring that Dataiku has the right people in the business is critical to our future success. As such, this vacancy plays an important role in supporting a recruitment drive within our Data Science, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and R&D functions. This is a diverse role that will include overseeing advertising, directly sourcing via LinkedIn and other channels, screening, running assessment centers, getting involved in meetups and more.
- Manage end to end recruitment processes across Data Science, Sales and R&D
- Working alongside hiring managers to understand individual vacancies
- Manage the recruitment advertising across online platforms
- Proactively source talent for Dataiku by actively networking, headhunting and via referrals
- Track recruitment and keep up to date records of activity on candidate tracking system and produce regular and ad-hoc reports on recruitment activities and processes
- A minimum of 4 years recruitment experience (in-house or agency)
- Experience in recruiting for at least two related discipline (Data Science, R&D, Sales)
- Demonstrable experience of telephone interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Experience of working with a high volume of vacancies
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Experience in pro-active candidate acquisition using a variety of tools and methods
- The ability to work towards deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.