Data Ops Engineer (Data Science Platform)
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Data Ops Engineer to support the deployment of its Data Science Platform. The position is either remote, or at the company HQ in downtown Manhattan, New York
The role consists in supporting enterprise deployment of our Data Science product (https://www.dataiku.com/) , by designing and supporting large scale architecture.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, and you are likely to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management and Engineering, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku growth. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Understand customer requirements in terms of scalability, availability and security and provide architecture recommendation
- Support the deployment of Dataiku DSS in a large variety of environments
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stack
- Troubleshoot runtime issues
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Linux system administration experience
- Familiarity with configuration management system (unusable)
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS and Azure
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP and Kerberos
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
- Opportunity for international exchange to another Dataiku office (Paris, London)
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the data ecosystem.
In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness.