We are looking for an Alliances Intern to join the Dataiku Alliances & Partnerships Team starting in September 2017. The ideal candidate has a passion for cutting-edge technologies, Big Data, and Advanced Analytics and can work collaboratively with our business partners to drive value from both a product offering and go-to-market perspective.
Dataiku is a young, vibrant, fast-growing company with great market momentum. As part of the Alliances team, you will work cross-functionally with all parts of the business - from Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to Product Management and Engineering - to build a world-class partner ecosystem.
Located in Paris, London, or New York, your role will be to help the Alliances team establish and grow a strong ecosystem of partners that will accelerate the growth of the company and deliver innovative analytic solutions to our joint clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and sourcing potential high value partners (analytics and data science firms, system integrators, technology vendors, digital marketing agencies, incubators)
- Automating and streamlining the partner on-boarding process - including both technical and go-to-market enablement
- Facilitating continuous partner enablement through sales and product content creation and delivery
- Activating the Partner and Certified User community through events, workshops and webinars
- Structuring partnership processes in existing tools (ex. HubSpot, Salesforce, Teachable)
- Student completing final year in a top engineering or business school
- Initial 6 month commitment
- Native or fluent English speaker with strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analytics. Coding experience (Ex. R, Python or other structured programming language) is a plus.
- Previous experience in consulting or technology startups is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-directed\motivated, and strong ability to work with various profiles (engineers, sales managers, marketers, etc.)
Possibility for a full time position upon completion of the internship