Marketing Internship - Paris
We are looking for a dynamic intern to help with our marketing strategy and execution starting starting November 2017 or January 2018, for 6 months. Located in Paris, you will directly report to our Marketing Leaders. Your role will be to participate in the definition and execution of our different marketing activities.
Note: you have to be engaged as a student to be an intern in France - please don't apply if this isn't the case.
Depending on your interests and qualifications, your responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Tooling expert: managing online paid advertisement, campaign set-up and monitoring on Hubspot, marketing analytics in Google Analytics or Dataiku DSS
- Setting up advanced analytics to monitor marketing campaigns (email marketing, online marketing, advertisement, PR, webinars, events, nurturing campaigns, partnerships, community outreach)
As well as some of the following:
- Developing campaigns and writing content for target personas
- Co-designing future strategic campaigns and identifying potential go-to-market strategies for the UK and rest of Europe (for specific geographies, industries, cross-industry use cases, and user profiles)
- Organising events all over Europe (Conventions, Meetups, User groups, Seminars, Breakfast Conferences) by assisting in event research, coordination, design, set-up, and follow-up
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in a constantly evolving work environment
- Some experience in the marketing field, start ups, or business development
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis - experience with code is a plus
- Organised and interested in working in a fast-paced environment
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Work well with extremely smart engineers, designers, sales managers, and, of course, marketers
- Already know the wonders of Dataiku DSS, Hubspot, Active Campaign, HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, and, eventually, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Aren't afraid to learn all about Hadoop, Spark, Scala, overfitting, and Gradient Boosting Trees
- Don't care too much about your weight (Breakfast, Data Beers, and chouquettes available all year-long)
Dataiku is a tech company (100+ people) with offices in Paris, New York, and London. We develop Dataiku Data Science Studio, an enterprise-wide data science platform. As a company, we want to promote a collaborative and open approach to data projects.