Regional VP of Sales - DACH
As the Regional VP of Sales, you’ll lead Sales Team with one main goal: drive the top line revenue for the region, acquire new logos and ensure that existing clients love our product and increase their use over-time.
Internally, you’ll be in charge of building the greatest team that you can with a mix of Account Executives.
You’ll be a critical piece of our management team and actively involved transversally on reducing any friction to grow the company. As such you’ll interact with the Region Marketing Manager, Head of Product, VP of Data Science, etc.
- Driving the top-line revenue for all the DACH region by acquiring new logos and driving upsells by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Defining the Go-To-Market strategy for DACH, by choosing the right verticals, territories, partners and aligning our marketing efforts on the field with the Marketing department
- Leading a strong customer-facing team of Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Alliance Managers, Customer Success Managers, SDRs, etc.
- Managing directly the Account Executives.
- Developing Executive relationship with key targets / top accounts (Chief Analytics Officers, VPs of Data Science, CIOs, etc), influencers, strategic partners and being recognized as an Industry Leader in the Advanced Analytics space
- Acting as a permanent coach for the team to implement our Value-based selling approaches (Customer Centric Selling) bringing the staff to the next level.
- Maintaining a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Sales and Sales Management, in a fast-growing company
- Experience of both big companies and startups is a must
- Genuine interest in solving customer problems, creating original solutions for them
- Clear evidence of building successful teams - specifically accelerating growth in team size (i.e. not ‘steady state’ team management)
- Experience in the full spectrum of team management, hiring, disciplinary, exit etc.
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams
- Tech / Engineering background, in addition to the human and customer-facing skills would be a strong advantage.
- Experience at hiring top talent and retaining them
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series A in late 2016 with FirstMark, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.