Data Scientist - UK
We're looking for a Data Scientist to join Dataiku.
At Dataiku, you will help our customers to build data science applications -- from conception to deployment.
You will get hands-on experience coding in multiple languages and applying the latest big data technologies to business uses cases.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable learning new languages, technologies and modeling techniques, while being able to explain their work to other data scientists and clients.
- Construct end-to-end data flows from raw data to predictions
- Crunch, analyze and investigate on any kind of data
- Explore new machine learning algorithms
- Build attractive visualizations
- Communicate results to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Provide data science expertise to sales, marketing and R&D teams
- 2+ years experience with R or Python
- 2+ years experience with predictive modeling
- Understanding of relational data or SQL
- French is not required and all European languages are appreciated
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with PySpark, SparkR or Scala
- Experience developing WebApps
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with HDFS and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.
- High-growth startup, backed by a NYC-based VC
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brillant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office (Aldgate WeWork with a Ping Pong table, basketball hoop)
Dataiku process your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.