Data Science and Machine/Deep Learning intern
We are looking for a Data Science Intern to join Dataiku in our Paris office for a 6-month internship.
At Dataiku, we edit Data Science Studio, a collaborative platform for Data Science teams. Though data teams can develop their own prediction algorithms in the studio, they often lack the internal expertise for creating complex models from image or text data. As a result, Dataiku would like to create an internal library of pre-trained models that can be easily reused by our clients.
Interacting with the R&D and Data Science team, the intern will have the opportunity to :
- create and clean large structured as well as unstructured datasets (images or texts)
- discover and work with cutting-edge deep-learning frameworks
- train models on large datasets for a variety of tasks such as image recognition / labelling, etc.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are not afraid of training large networks on AWS
- You are eager to get your hands dirty and dive into coding
- You know that bagging and boosting trees is not about gardening
- You don’t want to be correlated with success but actually cause it
- You know that dropout is not about leaving school at age 16.
Ideal technical skills:
- Good understanding of parametric machine learning algorithms and their optimisation, in particular neural networks.
- Good experience with Python development ; alternatively experience with an object-oriented language such as Java or Scala.
- Some experience working with deep learning frameworks, esp. Keras, for both supervised and unsupervised text/image learning.
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brillant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office (PS4, fussball table)