User experience is at the forefront of how we create our product at Dataiku. In the UX Designer role, you’ll take on complex concepts and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for our rapidly growing international customer base — from first-time users to experts. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with our Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Customer Success team throughout the design process - from creating user flows and wireframes to building UI mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product is delightful, coherent and engaging.
- Understand the needs of data scientists, analysts and actors in the continually evolving big data sector
- Acquire knowledge of data science and machine learning concepts
- Partner with Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and Customer Success to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions and create new features
- Design and execute tests, workshops and interviews that evaluate user behaviour and attitudes
- Document and uphold the visual guidelines of an evolving design system
- At least 3 years of experience in product design with projects that demonstrate the quality of your work
- Strong visual design skills: you follow UI trends and have experience working alongside developers
- Excellent communication and listening skills: you aren't afraid to ask questions
- Fluent spoken English
- Strong collaboration skills: you're ready to work with people of different technical backgrounds and skillsets
- Autonomous and versatile: you're a self-starter capable of identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Low and high fidelity prototyping experience (Sketch, Marvel, Adobe, InVision…)
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Optional: front-end development and/or statistical modelling skills
Based in Paris, London, New York, Singapore and Sydney, Dataiku is developing and selling Data Science Studio.
Dataiku DSS is an ergonomic and comprehensive data science platform that caters to the needs of both junior and advanced data scientists. Dataiku is recognised as one of the successful startups of the French Tech ecosystem. In 2018, we raised $101 million in Series C to recruit and develop internationally.
We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to join our team.
Thank you for sharing your CV, portfolio and salary expectations.