Human Resources Business Partner - France
DescriptionWe are seeking an HR Business Partner to help successfully implement our people strategy in France. Working closely with management, you will build and own People Plans and drive a range of activities to support our business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the heart of a rapidly changing and growing business, working in an exciting environment.
Consulting and advising on employment related matters including employee relations, onboarding, performance management, talent management, and other HR topics.
To succeed in this role, you will have the credibility to quickly move to "trusted advisor" status, whilst at the same time you will be able and willing to "roll up your sleeves" to meet the needs of the business.
Interested in joining a fast growing company and be part of a multicultural Talent team?
Some of the things you'll be doing include :
Who you are...
- 8-10 years' experience in a similar HR position in a fast paced Software Company, you have a strong generalist background; experience in an international organization is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies.
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
- Proven experience in driving employee engagement initiatives.
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor.
- Proactive and well organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Analytical skills with the ability to translate data into action plan.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in both French and English.
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.