Marketing Content - internship
The goal of your internship would be to assist the Marketing Content Director in building, launching, and optimizing campaigns around marketing assets (including creating landing pages, social messaging, follow-up engagement emails, and more).
As a marketing intern, you would be responsible for:
- Crafting messaging around marketing assets for maximum exposure (including on Dataiku’s website, social media, and in advertising).
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
- Making a recommendation for the ideal asset campaign given different audiences and markets.
- Writing original content for Dataiku’s blog and contributing to the production of larger assets (e.g., white papers).
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Strong overall writing skills and experience writing in different styles/tones and for various audiences.
- High capacity for learning and ability to accurately articulate technical concepts.
- Experience in or inclination toward technology (especially related to data science and machine learning).
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Have a passion for tech + writing clear, bold copy about challenging topics.
- Understand the complexities of messaging across multiple audiences and channels and are comfortable writing for different personas and media.
- Can bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to content creation.
Note: you have to be engaged as a student to be an intern - please don't apply if this isn't the case.
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!