Financial Accountant (Paris)
We are looking for a curious and dynamic candidate to join the finance and accounting team. The finance team is shaping itself in a growing and dynamic environment. We have major projects planned for 2018, including bringing more of our accounting in house and implementing a variety of software tools so that we can stop being spreadsheets slaves ! You will directly contribute to the team objectives and will be involved in its growth and structuration. The successful candidate will be thrilled to be part of an international team under construction.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- In charge of the accounts payables for Dataiku’s French and UK entities
- Creating monthly intercompany invoices
- Support the month-end process in collaboration with the other members of the team
- Backing-up the team on other topics like accounts receivables and revenue recognition
- Answering ad hoc requests
- Maintaining receipts and disbursement reports
- Review of all general ledger postings for accuracy.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- International profile: French and English oral and written required.
- Knowledge in accounting principles (knowledge in UK accounting is a plus)
- Experience using Intacct or Netsuite is a plus
- Must be proactive, work well within a team environment, and actively participate on team projects and goals
- Initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new areas are essential requirements to successfully perform in this dynamic and exciting environment.
- Experience in a start-up and flexible environment
- Strong knowledge in Excel & Google suites
- High-growth start-up, backed by US and French VCs
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office
- You will be part of a great adventure, joining a young company with great momentum and a promising future