Hadoop Architect EMEA
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Hadoop Architect to support the deployment of its Data Science Platform for our customers in EMEA. The position can be based in London or Paris office.
The role consists in supporting enterprise deployment of our Data Science product, by designing and supporting large scale architecture.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Hadoop Architect will work closely with the Data Science and R&D team, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku growth. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Support the deployment of Dataiku DSS in a large variety of environments (scalability, availability and security)
- Provide architecture recommendation about DSS
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stack
- Troubleshoot runtime issues
- 3+ years in a similar experience with the Hadoop ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Linux system administration experience
- Familiarity with configuration management system (Ansible...)
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP and Kerberos
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku process your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.