We are looking for a curious and dynamic candidate to join the finance and accounting team. The finance team is shaping itself in a growing and dynamic environment. We have many projects planned for 2019, including bringing more of our accounting in house, and implementing a variety of software tools. You will directly contribute to the team objectives and will be involved in its growth and structuration. The successful candidate will be thrilled to be part of an evolving and international team.
- In charge of the expenses process from controlling, categorization and reimbursement.
- Processing vendors payments for the different Dataiku entities (4 entities around the world).
- Supporting the month-end process in collaboration with the other members of the team.
- Answering ad hoc requests.
- Maintaining receipts and disbursement record.
- Monitoring the expenses categorizations among the different tools used by the employees.
- Bringing support to the collection process
- Backing-up the team on other topics like accounts receivables and revenue recognition.
- From 0 to 5 years of experience in a similar field
- Experience in a start-up and flexible environment would be a plus
- Strong knowledge in Excel & Google suites
- International profile: French and English oral and written required.
- Knowledge in accounting principles (knowledge in UK and US accounting is a plus)
- Experience using Netsuite is a plus
- Must be proactive, work well within a team environment, and actively participate on team projects and goals
- Initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new areas are essential requirements to successfully perform in this dynamic and exciting environment.
- High-growth start-up, backed by US and French VCs
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office
- You will be part of a great adventure, joining a young company with great momentum and a promising future
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!
Dataiku processes your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.