Director of Alliances and Partnerships - France
Dataiku is looking for a Director of Alliances to join our French sales organization. Since the launch
of our company in France, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This
is a new position due to business expansion, with responsibility for an already existing set of
partners and with the objective of forming new Alliances. We are simply looking to expand on
our early momentum with partners.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and
possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics and who can tie the value of ‘Data Science
Studio’ (DSS) to the offer of our partners, both from product and GTM standpoints.
The role consists of engaging with partners at a corporate level and also to develop relationships
in the field, to facilitate concrete partnering between Sales teams. The Alliances Director is
responsible for those partners, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach
a successful collaboration with them.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Alliances Director
is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 5+ year experience in developing Alliances
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer/partner interactions
- Background in positioning innovation and new concepts
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with partners and to cultivate champions within those organizations.
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 30 to 50%
- Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early start-up experience
- Some direct sales experience