Technical Alliances Manager EMEA (Paris or Remote)
We are looking for a Technical Alliances Manager to join the Dataiku Partnerships Team starting asap. The ideal candidate has a passion for cutting-edge technologies, Big Data, and Advanced Analytics and can work collaboratively with our partners to drive value from both a product offering and go-to-market perspective.
Dataiku is a young, vibrant, fast-growing company with great market momentum. As part of the EMEA Alliances team, you will work cross-functionally with all parts of the business - from Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to Product Management and Engineering - to build a world-class partner ecosystem.
Your role will be to help the EMEA Alliances team establish and grow a strong ecosystem of partners that will accelerate the growth of the company and deliver innovative analytic solutions to our joint clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping identify and source high value partners (analytics and data science firms, system integrators, technology vendors, digital marketing agencies, incubators)
- Automating and streamlining the partner on-boarding process from a technical standpoint - DSS and data science training, data science enablement and support
- Leveraging our partner’s expertise to develop joint solutions and assets to accelerate go to market
- Facilitating continuous partner enablement through sales and product content creation and delivery
- Activating the Partner and Certified User community through events, workshops and webinars
- Acting as a Data Evangelist to carry the company’s philosophy around Data Analytics to the market and partner ecosystem
- Structuring partnership processes in existing tools (ex. HubSpot, Salesforce, Teachable)
Ideal candidate will work from the Paris HQ, remote candidates are also accepted.
- Top engineering or business school graduate
- At least 5 years previous experience in technical role in Analytics, Business Intelligence, consulting or technology startups is a plus
- Native or fluent English speaker with strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analytics.
- Coding experience (Ex. R, Python, SQL or other structured programming language) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-directed\motivated, and strong ability to work with various profiles (engineers, sales managers, marketers, etc.)
Dataiku is an end-to-end collaboration platform that is revolutionizing how data science teams from 5 to 500 people work together to create and share insights from big data. Our software is designed to be the one place where everyone in the data science process works together: it’s as powerful for PhD data scientists as it is for Business Analysts as it is for Dev Ops engineers as it is for IT professionals. Our customers include companies like L’Oreal, NPR, and Capgemini. We raised our Series B in September 2017 with Battery Ventures, a preeminent New York VC fund known for their dominance in the data science space. We’re growing really quickly (more than doubling every year), and we’re building out our global presence with amazing team members in France, the US, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, and Singapore (with more locations on the way). We’re looking for really talented, smart, kind, and genuinely curious individuals to work alongside us.
Why Dataiku ?
- High-growth startup, backed by a NYC-based VC
- THE best product ever (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brillant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- Cool office (breakfast, drinks, video games, pool table, After Data Drinks,...)
Dataiku process your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.