Alliance Director EMEA - Munich, Amsterdam, Paris
Dataiku is looking for a Director of Alliances to join our EMEA sales organization. Since the launch of our company in 2013, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This is a new position due to business expansion, with responsibility for an already existing set of partners and with the objective of forming new Alliances. We are simply looking to expand on our early momentum with partners.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics and who can tie the value of ‘Data Science Studio’ (DSS) to the offer of our partners, both from product and GTM standpoints.
The role consists of engaging with partners at a corporate level and to develop relationships in the field, to facilitate concrete partnering between Sales teams. The Alliances Director is responsible for those partners, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with them.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Alliances Director is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
• 5+ year experience in developing Alliances
• Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer/partner interactions
• Background in positioning innovation and new concepts
• Strong ability to develop a vision match with partners and to cultivate champions within those organizations.
• Good articulation of competitive positioning
• Travel 30 to 50%
PREFERRED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
• Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
• Early start-up experience
• Some direct sales experience
Dataiku is widely recognized as one of the best tech startups in the French Tech ecosystem. In September 2017, we raised a $28M Series B led by Battery Ventures to push our products to new heights and deploy internationally. Since February 2017, we have been named a Visionary by Gartner for Data Science Platforms. We have a great working atmosphere, centered on openness and friendliness. We also have great office space in the center of Paris (Bonne Nouvelle) with free breakfast, coffee, and much more!