Data Scientist - EMEA
We're looking for a Data Scientist to join our EMEA Data Science team. This position can be based either in Paris or in Germany.
At Dataiku, you will help our customers to build data science applications -- from conception to deployment. You will get hands-on experience coding in multiple languages and applying the latest big data technologies to business uses cases. Our ideal candidate is comfortable learning new languages, technologies and modeling techniques, while being able to explain their work to other data scientists and clients.
- Construct end-to-end data flows from raw data to predictions
- Crunch, analyze and investigate on any kind of data
- Explore new machine learning algorithms
- Build attractive visualizations
- Communicate results to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Provide data science expertise to sales, marketing and R&D teams
- 2+ years experience with R or Python
- 2+ years experience with predictive modeling
- Understanding of relational data or SQL
- Native level in German, fluent in English.
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with PySpark, SparkR or Scala
- Experience developing WebApps
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with HDFS and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Opportunity for a 2-month exchange to another Dataiku office (Paris, London, New York, San Francisco)
- Attending and presenting at big data conferences
- Startup atmosphere: Free foods and drinks, foosball (or babyfoot), regular social gatherings and more
Dataiku process your data for recruitment purposes only. We store these data in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws, and we will not share it with anyone else. You will find information about our compliance with GDPR on our website.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!